I’m happy to announce that The Awkward Geeky Girl has nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award! Thank you, darling! I know I can’t re-nominate her, but you should really check out her blog for all manners of geekery and fangirling.
The Super Sweet Blogging Award
The rules for those nominated:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. These can be found down below.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Oh dear. It depends on what kind of cookie, and what kind of cake. If it’s a chocolate chip peanut butter cookie, I can’t pass those up. But if the frosting on the cake is really good… Mmmm. Especially cream cheese frosting. But really that’s just an excuse to eat cream cheese.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Again, it depends. I don’t like really rich chocolate; I find it to be too bitter. I really do like a good vanilla bean. BUT, if there’s peanut butter around I’ll take chocolate ice cream and a spoonful of peanut butter.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Homemade or store bought? Oreos (double stuffed or peanut butter) if it’s store bought. If it’s homemade, I like the dough from the chocolate chip cookies my sister makes. I also really like Golden Spoon frozen yogurt – peanut butter and chocolate with Reese’s peanut butter cup on top.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? At night, around 8 pm and after.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Like… one that other people call me? I don’t really have a nickname, but my sister likens me to a cat.
Emory at Freak of Fandom – Another girl after my own heart. Geekiness and fangirling abound! (Plus, she’s hilarious, and supports me in my career choice to be a Game Maker)
Kate at whY.A.not? – First of all, you’ve got to love that play on words for her blog title. She’s a book blogger, reviewing young adult novels (and single-handedly wiping out my bank account with all of her amazing recommendations)
Tabitha at Lovely Books Blog – Another book blog, with some great bookish recommendations (another contributor to my ever-growing Amazon wishlist)
Thank you again for the nomination, Geeky Girl!