Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier (maybe it’s Goodreads or your library or different resourcers etc. etc.)
1. My credit card. Because what’s better than going in debt for your next book?
2. Amazon. I don’t even have to get off my couch!
3. Goodreads. I haven’t been on it long, but it makes keeping track of everything so much easier.
4. My fellow bloggers. With all of their recommendations, I never run out of anything to read next!
5. My fan. Because being hot and sticky when you’re reading just sucks, and I always end up with a headache.
6. Water/tea/soda. One hand on the book, one hand on the cup. Perfect!
7. The Lord of the Rings soundtracks. What could be a better background track than Howard Shore’s masterpieces?
8. The Laptop. I suppose I should give this old dinosaur a tip of the hat. Without it, I wouldn’t have access to #2, 3, and 4.
9. My fluffy blue pillow. It’s not really fluffy, actually. It’s one of those arm pillow things. It’s very solid, and makes reading in bed a lot more comfortable.
10. Food. One, because food is good, and makes life in general a lot better. Two, because I can’t read when my blood sugar is in the gutter.