I can’t believe it! Lindsey over at The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red-Headed Bookworm has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! I’m seriously touched and so thankful for the nomination.
In accordance with the rules, I have to nominate 15 bloggers for this award, and share 7 facts about myself that you don’t know yet.
Here’s what you may not know about me:
1. I’m currently re-watching all the old episodes of The Suite Life of Zach and Cody on Netflix, and I watch Pitch Perfect at least once a week
2. I really, really liked school, no sarcasm involved. If I wasn’t in so much debt from the first degree, I’d have already gone back to college to study Psychology.
3. I have no self control when it comes to cake frosting
4. When I was about nine years old, I was hanging upside down off the monkey bars, doing situps to show off. I slipped, and felt right on the knobby part of your neck, right where it hits your shoulders. I’m pretty sure that contributed to my later troubles with migraines and general neck tension.
5. I see movies alone all the time. No one I know enjoys movies like Pacific Rim or Iron Man, and I refuse to be hindered by a lack of company. Plus, it’s way easier to find a seat when the theatre’s full!
7. My dog, Princess, is the best anxiety medication I’ve found so far (look at that face!)
As for my nominees, I won’t be nominating anyone, since I just did the Liebster award and I would nominate the same people! You can find them listed in that post here, and go check out their blogs!
Thanks again to Lindsey!