Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world…in which movies don’t butcher the books we love.)
Oh dear… How am I ever going to manage to fill this one out? I mean… I can’t think of a single one!
I lie. I could write a list that stretches to Scandinavia for this topic. I’ll try to keep it to ten!
1. Eragon by Christopher Paolini. I just had to take a moment of silence for this book’s adaptation. Prayer circle for another one that does it justice!
2. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Another prayer circle for a proper adaptation. No complaints about Logan Lerman though!
Okay, now to the actual business of picking books.
3. The Five Ancestors series by Jeff Stone. A bit of childhood nostalgia here. My favorite out of the seven were Snake and Crane, and while on GoodReads I found out that Stone is writing another series! I think I would raise the ages a bit, just because I shipped Seh and Hok so hard but they’re thirteen so that’s creepy.
4. The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. I couldn’t care less about The Warrior Heir’s adaptation, I just want to see Seph’s story on the big screen!
5. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. I think there’s a lot of promise for this one to be a life changing tearjerker. I’ll bring the tissues as long as they give me good casting!
6. Sia by Josh Grayson. I know I just read this one, but I’m 100% ready for it to be a movie already!
7. More by T.M. Franklin. My review for this book is coming up tomorrow, and I can’t wait to share how amazing it is! It shot right up onto my favorite series list.
8. The Guardians by T.M. Franklin. The second of the trilogy, right after More. I think I like this one even better than More!
9. Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton. Just for the pure desire to see Fear on screen. I don’t even know who I’d cast for his character, but I can assure you that I’m more than willing to devote the time to get the perfect actor!
10. ANGELFALL BY SUSAN EE. Can you just imagine Raffe? Bring out the defibrillators folks. I don’t know how many more lists I can put this one on, but I promise to find the limit, or die trying!
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!