Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list)
Yess…. this is the topic I’ve been waiting for… PREPARE FOR THE UNLEASHMENT OF MY TBR LIST!!!
I am so excited, if you can’t tell 😉
1. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. I’ve heard soo many good things about this book, and the synopsis is brilliant.
4. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. I’m halfway through The Raven Boys (at the time of writing this post), but I’m IN LOVE and CANNOT wait to read this next one!
5. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales. Another one I’ve heard so much positive reaction to, and it sounds like it’s a life-changer.
7. The rest of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I’ve read City of Bones, but I’ve really slacked off on the other four. It’s time to get on it!
8. 45 Pounds by K.A. Barson. The synopsis really speaks to me, as someone who’s struggled with weight and body image issues.
10. The Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent. I read Reaper forever ago since it was free on Kindle, and I’ve always wanted to read the series since then. Plus, they’re all bundled up in a nice package for me!
11. The Shatter Me series by Taherah Mafi. Again, another one I’ve heard so much hype about. Plus, the covers have eyes on them. That’s another cover kink. And actually now that I look I find out that Ignite me isn’t till 2014… Oh well. At least look at the pretty cover!
12. World After by Susan Ee. Did you really expect to make it through a Tuesday without seeing this book?
Yeah, I totally cheated. Sue me! And this isn’t even all of it – just the highlights!
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!