Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Check out her blog here! Basically, it’s a time where I get to show off all the books I got in the past week (purchased, netgalley, borrowed, etc). I’m going to keep my time period from Sunday through Saturday, posting my weekly updates on Sunday morning.
Today’s time period is from 9/29/13 through 10/5/13.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (already finished it and LOVED it beyond words can say – my review will come as a double with Siege and Storm sometime later this week)
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (I’m reading Waterfell before this one so I stay on top of my NetGalley reviews, but I’m picking this one up soon!)
- What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang (already read it – come back tomorrow for my review!)
- Wings of Glass by Gina Holmes (free on Kindle)
- Adrian’s War (A Distant Eden, #2) by Lloyd Tackitt (free on Kindle – and now I find out that it’s a sequel… Now I need to hunt down book 1)
- Proxy by P.S. Power (free on Kindle)
- Steel Wind Rising by Scott Meintjes (free on Kindle)
Soo… I broke the ban. But for good reason!!! Sara (over at What A Nerd Girl Says) and I are going to meet Leigh Bardugo on the 29th! I just had to read the books before then. And What’s Left of Me… Well… My self control only goes so far. We’re lucky this is all the damage I did.
- Damselfly by Jennie Bates Bozic
- The Darkness of Shadows by Chris Little
- Silevethiel by Andi O’Connor
Added to my Wishlist:
- The Rig by Joe Duci
- Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
- Rush by Eve Silver
- The Young World by Chris Weitz
- The Rule of Thirds by Chantel Guertin
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara
So that’s my haul for this week! Did you pick up anything special recently? Let me know in the comments so we can properly fangirl together!