Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Characters or Literary Figures I would name my kids after. This one was from the archives, but today’s post is technically supposed to be Halloween themed. Which as you know, this is the week I make my hatred for all things scary and creepy known.
1. Luna Rose. Luna for Luna Lovegood, my favorite character from HP for so many reasons, and Rose because I like how they sound together.
2. Charlotte Jane. Charlotte for Charlotte Bronte, and Jane for Jane Austen. Two of my all time favorite books – Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice. And a nickname could be Charlie – for Charlie Bradbury, resident nerd and epic red-headed fangirl from Supernatural.
3. Tiffany June. Tiffany for Silver Linings Playbook, and Juno for Juno. Both characters who speak their mind and stand out because they don’t care what people think of them.
4. Minerva Jean. Minerva for Minverva McGonagall (plus it’s Athena’s Roman name – goddess of wisdom), and Jean because it’s Hermione’s middle name. Everyone will know how Hermione came to be, but Jean is a subtler homage.
5. Andrew James. Andrew for Andrew “Ender” Wiggin, and James because I think they sound nice together.
6. Percy Kyle. Percy for The Scarlet Pimpernel, Percy Jackson, and Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, and Kyle for my favorite fanboy from Sia by Josh Grayson.
7. Samuel Clives. Samuel, or Sam, for Samwise Gamgee (also Sam Winchester!), and Clives for CS Lewis. Loyalty and inspiring faith – two traits I hope my son has.
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!