Hi there! Once again, it’s Sunday, and time for my weekly wrap up post, where I recap everything of note that’s happened in the last seven days, including my Stacking the Shelves post.
Post video update: I chickened out on the massage thing and went to see Ender’s Game instead – so worth it! Even with the nasty headache I’ve got going still, the movie was incredible. It lacked a bit of the complexity of the novel in the first half, but the second half of the movie was flawless. I sat through all the credits because I couldn’t believe it was over!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Check out her blog here! Basically, it’s a time where I get to show off all the books I got in the past week (purchased, netgalley, borrowed, etc).
- Counting Shadows by Olivia Rivers
Added to my Wishlist:
- Monday – Review of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Tuesday – Top Ten Tuesday
- Wednesday – Review of Crashing Into You by Katie McGarry and WWW Wednesday
- Thursday – Standing On My Soapbox: The Various Stages of Book Hangover
- Friday – Review of… I’m not sure yet! Probably a NetGalley title
How was your week? Anything you’re looking forward to in the next few days? What sort of books did you pick up? Also, random question: what did you do for Halloween this last Thursday?