Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On. I’m not so sure if this is included, but I’m also going to list my sequels that I can’t wait to read, whether or not I already own them. ‘Cause I own some, just haven’t gotten around to reading them!
1. Once We Were by Kat Zhang. Not many people loved this one, but I adored the first book and I really can’t wait to read the next one.
2. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. I honestly don’t know why I haven’t started this one yet. I loved the first book, but I’ve read mixed reviews for the second. I think I’m just scared I won’t find the same love!
3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I have mixed feelings about this one, technically. I started reading it, but I’m just not emotionally ready for this. But I still have this absolute need to get it over with and read the damn thing! We’ll see when I finally grow a set and read all 500 pages.
4. Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund. Okay, so I haven’t read the first book, but I only bought the first one because I really wanted to read this second one. Based off the Scarlet Pimpernel?? Count me in!
5. The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. I honestly don’t know why I keep putting it off. I’ve had this book for months. Seriously, Kayla. Get a grip. Read the book.
6. World After by Susan Ee. I don’t think I can emphasize enough how much I need this book in my hands right now.
7. Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton. I loved the first book, and was so happy to find that it was going to be a series!
8. Champion by Marie Lu. So actually it’s Champion’s birthday today! I’ve ordered my boxed set and can’t wait for them all to arrive!
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Anna and the French Kiss made my heart sing, and I really hope Lola does the same thing!
10. The Treatment by Suzanne Young. I loved The Program, despite a few nitpicks, and even though I hadn’t expected it to be a series (though I’m not sure why I was that naive with the YA genre being as it is), I’m glad there’s another book to continue Sloane and James’ story.
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!