Hi there! Once again, it’s Sunday, and time for my weekly wrap up post, where I recap everything of note that’s happened in the last seven days, including my Stacking the Shelves post.
Post video update: Okay, despite the slightly creepy naked thing, that massage was beautiful. I ache all over now, but I feel much more relaxed, and I can actually turn my head without pain lancing around my ears!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Check out her blog here! Basically, it’s a time where I get to show off all the books I got in the past week (purchased, netgalley, borrowed, etc).
- Legend, Prodigy, and Champion by Marie Lu
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
- Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
- The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Enchanter Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Prized by Caragh M. O’Brien
I bought the boxed set of Legend (so excited!), Scarlet and Prized were an order from a few weeks ago that finally came in, Enchanter Heir was from a giveaway I won a few weeks ago, and Andi gave me the rest 🙂 Thanks again to Andi! And now I find out that… Prized… is the second book… in a series.
None this week – only five books left till I’ve cleared everything out!
Added to my Wishlist:
- When the World Was Flat (and we were in love) by Ingrid Jonach
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry (no cover yet)
- Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry
- Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
- Monday – DNF review of The Switch by Dawn Pendleton
- Tuesday – Top Ten Tuesday
- Wednesday – Review of Prodigy by Marie Lu and WWW Wednesday
- Thursday – Book Tour for The Guardians by TM Franklin
- Friday – Standing on My Soapbox: Comments and Prompts, featured on Meggy’s blog since she’s on vacation
How was your week? Anything you’re looking forward to in the next few days? What sort of books did you pick up?