In this monthly wrap up, I’ll detail some of the stats of this blog from November 1 through November 30. My books read, reviewed, favorites, hates, and more!
Read: 17 books (click on the link to see my review!)
- Beyond the Eyes by Rebekkah Ford (book tour December 2)
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
- Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill (review to come in January)
- The Switch by Dawn Pendleton
- Mara by Veronica Bane
- Prodigy by Marie Lu
- Counting Shadows by Olivia Rivers
- Altered by Jennifer Rush
- Dark Spirits by Rebekkah Ford (book tour December 3)
- The Devil’s Third by Rebekkah Ford (book tour December 4)
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- World After by Susan Ee (review to follow in December)
- The Sound of Shooting Stars by Heather Allen
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park (review to follow in December)
- Scarred Love by M.S. Brannon
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (review to follow in December)
Top Three Favorites:
So unlike last month there were some clear favorites for me this November. I read some good books, but then I read these amazing books. Drumroll please… Prodigy, Altered, and World After! And I’d also like to give a nod to Steelheart. I had to pick top three, but Steelheart really is tied with World After.
Three Least Favorites:
Easy picks, this one. The Switch (slut shaming and creepy guys), Scarred Love (statutory rape disguised as undying love), and The Sound of Shooting Stars (unnecessary high school drama).
Standing On My Soapbox/Surveys/Fun Posts:
- Why Do I Spoil Myself?
- Cast a HP Spell
- Taking over Meggy’s Blog – On Commenting and Prompts
- Seven Odd-Ball Terms I’ve Come Up With Since Blogging
- Blogging Burnout – My New Resolutions
- If You Were a Book, What Genre Would You Be?
- Do You Paint Your Nails for a Fandom?
Other notable achievements:
- Not much to report! Honestly I can’t believe November is already over. It feels like it was just Halloween yesterday!
What I’m looking forward to in December:
- I’m getting my hair cut on the 3rd! Not a big deal, I know… but I’m finally getting the pixie cut I’ve wanted to do for a few years now!
- I’m meeting Marie Lu on December 7th, and getting my books signed! I have to finish Champion though… whoops! I’m just so afraid of it all ending!
- CHRISTMAS! Of course! Peppermint and chocolate and blankets and parties 🙂 Plus the office is always decorated and I love all the glitter everywhere. Though I hate sweeping it up come January…
Well, that was my November. How was everyone else’s? Can’t wait to see what December brings!