Hi there! Once again, it’s Sunday, and time for my weekly wrap up post, where I recap everything of note that’s happened in the last seven days, including my Stacking the Shelves post.
Warning: Lots of pointless rambling ahead
Post video update: So I said Vampire Diaries when I meant Vampire Academy. Whoops! And the guy’s name is Adrian, not Aiden.
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Check out her blog here! Basically, it’s a time where I get to show off all the books I got in the past week (purchased, netgalley, borrowed, etc).
- Forged by Jennifer Rush (Kindle)
- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
- Blood Promise (VA #4) by Richelle Mead
- Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
- The Queen’s Choice by Cayla Kluver
- Forever by Karen Ann Hopkins
And gosh darn it I didn’t know Forever was the third in a trilogy -_- Well… At least I’m excellent at winging it
- Monday – Blog tour for Sworn To Raise by Tarah Edun
- Tuesday – Top Ten Tuesday
- Wednesday – Review of White Like Milk, Red Like Blood
- Thursday – Discussion Post (not sure of topic yet)
- Friday – Book Blitz, and a possible extra review
As always, this is a rough schedule, and I may add more or skip a day depending on how life rolls.
How was your week? Anything you’re looking forward to in the next few days? What sort of books did you pick up?