Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR. This one is EASY! Good luck keeping me at just ten 😉
1. Ignite by Erica Crouch. I think Chiara would murder me if I put it off any longer!
2. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger. Veronica lent it to me, and it’s been on my list for a while now.
3. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. I keep putting it off, and I’m not sure why. Justine just reviewed it, and loved it, so I think I have a bit more incentive now.
4. Crewel by Gennifer Albin. I bought this one when I went to her signing, but still haven’t read it. I forced Veronica to buy it too, and we plan on reading it together… sometime.
5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. Another Veronica told me to read! I think that girl is a bad influence on me.
6. Once We Were by Kat Zang. I really enjoyed the first book, and despite some naysayers I think I’ll enjoy the second.
7. The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney. One I got in a Thanksgiving swap from Emma, and it was PERFECT. I literally did a happy dance when I opened the package.
8. The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. I think it’s about time I returned to this series, especially since I won a copy of The Enchanter Heir.
9. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. Cress is coming out soon, and I want to be prepared.
10. Pivot Point by Kasie West. This is one Andi really loves, and she hasn’t steered me wrong yet.
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!