Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind if Santa Brought Me. So on my actual wish list that I gave my mom, I only had two books, because she wanted to have a variety and said that I would buy the books myself anyway. Which is true… BUT! Here is my full wish list, with the top ten I hope to receive, or I’ll someday buy it myself.
1. These Broken Stars. This one is on my wish list, since everyone’s been talking about it and it just sounds so good! It’s billed as Titanic in space, and I see nothing wrong with those two comparisons, even if the romance is a bit kitschy.
2. All Our Yesterdays. The other one I told my mom about. Andi says it’s just amazing, and I had wanted to read it for myself anyway. Another time travel one – I can’t get away from them!
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. It looks like a sweet little romance, but I somehow I always talk myself out of buying it.
4. Where the Stars Still Shine. Another one that I always seem to walk away from!
5. Reboot. I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews, leaning mostly towards negative, but I still think the idea is fabulous.
6. The Testing. REALLY REALLY want to read this one but I always forget about it! I get home and see it on my wishlist and then I kick myself because I always walk by it.
7. Alienated. I was declined on NG so now I have to wait for its actual release date! A pre-order would be lovely. And I just realized that it’s released on February 4… That means Cress, Ignite Me, and now Alienated all come out on the same day. God help us all.
8. Scorched. I go back and forth with this one, and maybe I’d buy it if it was cheaper, but if someone else got it for me I’d be pretty darn happy. I’ve heard mixed reviews, so I try to be reserved with this one. But who knows – I’ll probably get spontaneous and buy it full price one day.
9. Frozen. This one was cut from my last major book haul a few months ago, but I still want to read it.
10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I want to read it, because everyone says it’s so good, but I’m afraid to spend my own money because that cover is just awful! Although that’s what I said about VA and now look where I’m at with that series…
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!