Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Books I HAD to buy but still haven’t read. So this week’s topic is technically 2014 debuts we’re looking forward to, but like I’ve said before, I’m horrible at keeping track of releases until about the week they’re released. I could only come up with two 2014 debuts, so I chose a different topic instead. One that I’m – sadly – quite familiar with.
1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Number one for sure! I bought this book the day it came out, and haven’t touched it since then. I’m totally scared of the feels.
2. Crewel by Gennifer Albin. I bought this one, plus the sequel, when I went to Albin’s signing, and still haven’t read them almost three months later!
3. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund. I bought this one plus the sequel (again), and still haven’t touched it! I’m really excited for the sequel, not this first book, which might be why I keep putting it off.
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I almost bought Fangirl too, but stuck with this one. And I still haven’t read it. Like a dummy.
5. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. This is double bad on my part because it was a gift from Andi and I still haven’t picked it up!
6. Pivot Point by Kasie West. Everyone and their mother tells me to read this one, and I’ve really dropped the ball over and over again.
7. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy. Since I bought it, I’ve read some mixed reviews, so I keep putting it off. I really am intrigued by it though…
8. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. Especially with Cress coming out in just a few weeks, I probably should put this one high up on my TBR list.
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!