WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just answer three questions about your current state in reading!
I used to do this one all the time, and I want to get back to it. With my New Year resolution of not pressuring myself to get through a book and instead enjoying it at whatever pace I choose for that book, I don’t have as many to review. So I might end up just doing a review on Monday and Friday. There’s another resolution satisfied – don’t stress about blogging! Man, I’m actually doing well with this thing this year.
What are you currently reading?
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling. This is more of an ongoing back project. I got the new boxed set for Christmas, so of course I have to read them all!
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. I told Veronica I would get on it, so I’m going to get over my fear of feels and just make sure I have a box of tissues with me instead.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling. It was like meeting an old friend ❤
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling. This one is probably still my “least favorite” if I had to rank them all. Still love all my babies though!
What do you plan on reading next?
- The Queen’s Choice by Cayla Kluver. I’ve started this one actually since it’s on my phone and I read it when I’m waiting in line for stuff while I’m out. I’m at 6% and it’s… meh. I’m not grabbed. A potential DNF if it doesn’t pick up anytime soon.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West. Andi might get on a plane and break down my door if I put this one off any longer!
That’s it for me this week; link me your WWW list below!