Hi there! Once again, it’s Sunday, and time for my weekly wrap up post, where I recap everything of note that’s happened in the last seven days, including my Stacking the Shelves post.
Currently reading: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – to prep for what I’m reading next – Allegiant. Veronica convinced me O_O
Currently listening to: My Head is an Animal (album) by Of Monsters and Men.
Currently watching: Supernatural season 6. I forgot how much I missed soulless Sam! (that sounds bad, doesn’t it?)
Currently eating/drinking: I’m finally off most of my meds, so I’m back to healthy drinking and eating.
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. Check out her blog here! Basically, it’s a time where I get to show off all the books I got in the past week (purchased, netgalley, borrowed, etc).
I didn’t spend a single dollar this week, but I was blessed by two friends – Veronica and Andi, yet again! You girls are just amazing <33
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- Girl, Stolen by April Henry
- Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard
- Slide by Jill Hathaway
- A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
- How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Rules of Summer by Joanna Philbin. This one is for Veronica, from Andi!
Fangirl was from Veronica, and the others are from Andi. She said she was only sending me Through the Ever Night, but then I open the box to find all the others! I’m especially excited for Girl, Stolen and Dangerous Boy – I can’t wait to read them all.
- Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
I was really skeptical that I’d get approved, since it’s Scholastic and big publishers don’t like me yet, but lo and behold I was approved! I may have screamed a bit.
- Monday – Review of Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
- Tuesday – Top Ten Tuesday
- Wednesday – WWW Wednesday
- Thursday – Discussion Post
- Friday – Review of These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
As always, this is a rough schedule, and I may add more or skip a day depending on how life rolls.