Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their amazing blog here!
Today’s TTT topic is: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon.
1. Pivot Point by Kasie West. Addie + Trevor was my favorite, even though I loved the Para world better than the Norm world. I’d give up my super powers too!
2. Mara, Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw. This is a huge blast from the past – seventh grade Kayla’s first swoon worthy book. I haven’t read it in years, but when I owned a copy I read it over at least twenty times in two years.
3. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry. Rachel and Isaiah <333 This was the beginning of my love affair with McGarry’s series, and I think it’s still my favorite!
4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. Wolf and Scarlet – I shipped it so hard. The tomatoes??? Perfect!
5. Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton. It started out a bit slow, but the burn smoldered into a blaze and WOW Fear is a fantastic character and y’all need to meet him.
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I almost put Lola and the Boy Next Door instead, but AatFK is the one that made me swoon more. LatBND is the soft comforting one that makes me super bubbly. Very much like my taste in men: I’m drawn towards the St. Clairs, but in the end I’ll settle down with the Crickets 😉
7. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. Sturmhond. The Darkling. Mal. IT’S ALL TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE. Ruin and Rising is going to be the death of me.
8. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. THE. FEELS. This week is pretty much Ignite Me week on the blog, so I won’t go into too much detail since I’m posting my review tomorrow and a discussion on Thursday. BUT I CAN’T PUT IT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH PERFECT WAS PACKED INTO THESE PAGES.
9. Angelfall by Susan Ee. I’ve always loved angels, but this was the first where I fell head over heels for the main character. Raffe is so multi-dimensional, and his relationship with Pen is antagonistic, yet the sweetest!
That’s my list for this week – link me yours below!