Well hello Sunday my old friend. I can’t believe another week has passed again! I had a great few days, with work being very busy and keeping me on my feet. Not to mention all the BEA madness going on! It only made me more intent on making it myself in the next few years! But for now, reading all your recap posts and seeing all the book hauls is fabulous enough.
Stacking the Shelves Stocking My Stereo
So today begins my enormous book ban – a zero tolerance policy that has to last until July 1 at least, with the sole exception of Ruin and Rising when it releases on the 17th. Now in reality that won’t be too hard – I mean, it’s only thirty days. But that means no walking in to Barnes and Noble for thirty days. And that’s a very scary thought O_O That place is like my home away from home. Walking in just makes me immediately relax. But… alas, we shall be parted. So instead I decided to partake in my other addiction: music. One of my favorite parts of the day is getting off work and driving home with my music blasting in my *awful, terrible, broken* speakers. Soooo….
In other news…
- I think I’m finally catching the cold that’s been running around for a few weeks. I’m exhausted, even though I only worked two hours today (Saturday). It’s a bit like my head has been stuffed with cotton. So instead of doing anything productive as I had planned (I lie – I was going to marathon Supernatural anyway), my sister and I bought some nachos and sodas, and watched The Devil Wears Prada. And she massaged my neck and head, which was fabulous. Seriously, I could have fallen asleep sitting up right there.
- I’m rereading the Grisha series to prep for R&R, and I’m about 1/3 through Siege and Storm already. Ooohhhhh myyyy gooooodddddd they are even better the second time around. Seriously, I’m falling in love with these characters all over again. Especially Tolya and Tamar – they need their own trilogy.
What’s coming up this week?
- Monday – Review of Essence by Lisa Ann O’Kane
- Tuesday – Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books In My Beach Bag
- Wednesday – Review of Breaking Free by Abby Sher
- Thursday – Mental Health Awareness Month: My Personal Journey
- Friday – Review of Take Me On by Katie McGarry!
Hope you all have a good week!